4.12.2006

The Postman Always Posts Twice

(It seems like every time I choose a title for a post I have to think about how many other people have probably chosen the same one. I bet 5 people this time, discounting the 3 mailmen - 2 of them live in California actually - who have it as the headline for their entire blogs)

Wow, after that I don't have much to say.

I got some albums lately - the new Ghostface, Islands, the latest Fannypack, the Editors. Maybe I'll review them for y'all on here some time soon.

Been toying with starting up a t-shirt blog, but after folding some this morning I think I'll hold off for a while.

Saw the new Adicolor shell-toes...meh, alright, but not that great. The camo was the best, in canvas. It's too bad we don't have a couple proper shoe nerd boutiques here. Urban Bakery and Boutique do o-tay, and Kings can usually be counted on to have a couple of options, but still, something is lacking. Maybe I should start up a store that caters to that crowd and gives me an ulcer.

1 comment:

Becker said...

T-SHIRT BLOG!!!!!!