1.09.2006

Schoolz for Foolz

Today I remembered that I need to start looking again at grad programs. Turns out most of the deadlines have past, but some of the ones I was really interested in are still accepting applications. I don't know if I'm ready to go to school again yet, but I think I need to do something different than I am doing right now. I don't know exactly what I should be doing different, but something. I guess it's just been a tough year, tough for deciding things, tough for doing things...at least there was Boustan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bonsoir Thomas, *SMooch* i love ya, mostly for your dancing skills. Love from Emily ~~~*

Anonymous said...

hloooooooo tom ...hugs... -oksana

YO! said...

where's my effing blog comment love?

T-O-M said...

If I was hung, folks'd have penis envy rather than blog envy. I guess you have to play it where it lies.