7.09.2007

anklefuck

Whirlwind trips, old friends - Toronto and back, the lake and back, Montreal to Ottawa to Montreal and back (fucked up my ankle by walking too much and now I can only wear flip flops like a trashbag dad on vacation). I'm leaving this town in three weeks, which isn't many, and I've mostly got a place in Ottawa. I know how to find the Parliament buildings via a really long, dark stairway from the river, and there are about a million shawarma places in that town, plus some nice crackhead types and other types that look to pick fights on Rideau at night. The plan now is to stop working, spend some time with Winnipeg and the people I'm going to miss like crazy, find a crappy cruiser bike, and move on to start being the weird guy in the film studies classes. Oh, I also had a weird blood test and had to piss in a cup and that might be serious later. I guess we'll just see.

1 comment:

YO! said...

it's about fucking time you updated this, and I intend to inform things will be cool via all media avail.